For my opinions on the local real estate market and lots of helpful tips for home buyers and sellers, please visit my blog. I value your feedback and your input, so please feel free to comment on my blog posts.
Join Royal LePage Premier Real Estate for Customer Appreciation on June 9 from 11am to 4pm. Free family day out with bouncy castles, petting zoo 12-3), face painting, live music (12pm-2pm) and lots of food. Please RSVP me if you would love to go.
Weather looks fantastic on Saturday and Sunday for the Rainmaker Rodeo hosted by Kinsmen in St. Albert. There will be market vendors, Concert stage and of course the midway. It goes from May 24th, to May 26th. Enjoy the weekend.
Saturday June 8, 2019 10am to 3pm is the first day of the St. Albert Farmers Market for 2019. Always a great place to find lots of Vendors with lots of great product to check out. There is anything from Home Decor, Art, Clothing to Fresh Food. Great way to support individuals selling their great product.
Fathers Day coming this Sunday June 16th, 2019, why not take him to the food trucks at the Grain Elevators in St. Albert, it even will have a little beer garden. Or watch the Stampeders this Thursday 7:30pm at St. Anne. Or you can always come visit me Sunday 2 - 4 for an Open house. Check my social media this week for location.
Here is a summary of what the Alberta Home Warranty Covers
1 YEAR Materials and Labour: Coverage for defects in materials and labour which include items such as flooring, paint and trim.
2 YEAR Delivery and Distribution Systems: Coverage for defects in materials and labour related to delivery and distribution systems including heating, electrical and plumbing systems.
5 YEAR Building Envelope: Coverage for defects in the building envelope, which is defined as the system of components that separate the controlled interior air from the exterior. For example, roof and exterior walls. OPTIONAL Additional Building Envelope: Coverage for defects in the building envelope for an additional two years. Only the homebuilder may opt for this coverage at the time of application.
10 YEAR Structural: Coverage for structural defects such as frame and foundation
November the eve to December, here is some Home Maintenance Ideas to consider
1) Replace Floor Protectors on the bottom of your chairs
2) Examine Sump Pump, you want to make sure it is in good order when spring arrives
3) Check Paths, Stairs and railings to help prevent on slips or falls when snow and ice arrive
4) Get a Jump on Holiday Prep - start reviewing decorations so there is no last minute rush and competing with crowds
5) Remove the last of fall leaves before the first big snow fall
6) Deep Clean bathrooms and replace any caulking that requires repair. This will prevent water seeping on your homes framing
7) Fix any plumbing issues such as slow drains, stuck garbage disposal or finicky toilets
8) Stock up for Winter